Rolex Oysterdate Precision 6694 Silver Dial SS Vintage 1968 Mens Watch....34mm
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Year of production||1968|
|Condition||(Light signs of wear or scratches)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, Michigan, Warren|
|Number of jewels||17|
|Case diameter||34 mm|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Bracelet length||198 mm|
|Lug width||19 mm|
|Central seconds, Screw-Down Crown|
Of all the watches that I collect and sell, this is perhaps the only firm that needs little introduction…having built its business over the last century on high quality, innovation and style. The Rolex Watch Co. of Switzerland, founded by Hans Wilsdorf and his brother in law Alfred Davis, would first establish his business in England (1908) before settling in Switzerland. By 1919, Wilsdorf had established the Manufacture des Montres Rolex, at a time when the movements were crafted in Bienne and the watches were hand-finished in Geneva. On average, more than 200 technicians are involved in producing a single Rolex wristwatch, quite remarkable
Model: Oysterdate Precision
Serial #: 1827612
Year of Production: 1968
Reference #: 6694
Gender: Men or Women
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Case Diameter: 34mm, not including crown
Crown: Signed crown winds, sets, and screws down smoothly
Bracelet Material: Stainless Steel
Bracelet Specifications: Signed Rolex stainless steel oyster bracelet will fit a wrist up to 7.8" ~ can be adjusted smaller
Dial Color: Silver Sunburst
Dial Condition: Signed clean dial
Winding Mechanism: Signed swiss manual wind movement runs strong and accurate ~ does not have the quickset date feature, which means the date cannot be changed independently without the hour hand passing midnight ~ patented instantaneous shutter-like date change near midnight ~ service history unknown
Crystal: Clean acrylic crystal
Bezel: Because the bezel does not cover much of the dial, and the dial is uncluttered with script, the watch plays larger on the wrist than 34mm
Box/Papers: Comes with original box ~ no papers
Overall Condition: very good condition ~ signed clean silver sunburst dial ~ signed swiss manual wind movement runs strong and accurate ~ signed crown winds, sets, and screws down smoothly ~ clean acrylic crystal ~ all functions working properly ~ some oxidation on hands, hardly noticeable when wearing watch ~ no damage ~ all of our watches have been tested and serviced if needed ~ stunning
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4,8/5 stars
120 434 reviews from around the globe
Anders Kurten Finland
Joni Latva-Hakuni Finland
Vidvuds Maculevics Latvia
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 105
Verified seller since 2018
Warren, United States of America
This seller has a retail location
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.