With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
Image similar to product
|Scope of delivery:||Original box, original papers|
|Expected delivery:||Sep 24, 2019 - Oct 2, 2019|
|Condition||New (Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, original papers|
|Power reserve||38 h|
|Number of jewels||26|
|Case diameter||41 mm|
|Water resistance||20 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Display Back, Center Seconds, Luminescent Numerals, Chronometer, Rotating Bezel, Quick Set|
104.012 Sinn The Classic Pilot 104 St Sa I W Watch in 41mm Stainless Steel Case on Stainless Steel Bracelet.
You can set English or German Day-Date by yourself.
FOR NON-EU CUSTOMERS
We offer 21% VAT discount.
In order to calculate the amount after the VAT, divide the price advertised by 1.21.
There will be additional shipping charges to customers outside EU for orders 3000Eur or less.
The dial is clearly structured, with its three hands providing optimum readability of the time, date and day of the week down to the second. The pilot's bezel with minute ratcheting can be rotated on both sides and is securely attached to the case. It has a luminous triangle as key mark at the 12 o'clock position. The instrument watch has a polished stainless steel case and a crystal made of sapphire crystal which is also used for the transparent back. The transparent back allows the filigree work of the mechanical movement to be admired in all its intricacy. The 104 St Sa A is low pressure resistant and can withstand pressures of up to 20 bar.
- SW 220-1
- Self-winding mechanism
- 26 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Shock resistant as per DIN ISO 1413
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
- Case made of stainless steel, polished
- Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
- Case back screw-fastened
- Crown screwable
- Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
- Pressure-resistant up to 20 bar
- Low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Date display
- Day of the week display
- Pilot's bezel with minute ratcheting and luminous key mark
- Captive bezel
Dimensions and Weight
- Case diameter: 41 mm
- Band lug width: 20 mm
- Case thickness: 11.5 mm
- Weight without strap: 73 gramme
Dial and Hands
- Matte black dial
- Numbers and indices coated with luminescent colour
- Hour, minute and second hand coated with luminescent colour
- 2 years
Istock LTDCesu street 31 k-3, 4th entrance, 5 stage
4,9 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 178
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches